Social Media Manager
Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
Benefits: Includes medical aid and incentive benefits
Location: Cape Town
Education level: A relevant digital or marketing-related degree or diploma
Job level: Mid (minimum 2 years relevant experience)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who will lead integrated social media strategies from concept to execution. You will work on brands that include local and global wines and spirits, motoring and retail, interior textiles, and other purpose-driven special projects.
You should be able to:
- Implement and manage social media and digital strategy
- Manage various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Stay up to date with trends and developments across the various social media channels and report back to management on new developments
- Seed and cross-pollinate information into all relevant platforms
- Develop and run ad campaigns, dark posts, lead-generator, and always on content with a solid understanding of various advert options, objectives, audience targeting, placement, and optimisation.
- Administer paid media accounts – across various channels and clients
- Review and optimize paid media to ensure delivery against objectives
- Fulfill the role of a social media expert
You will report directly to the Digital Strategist on a daily basis.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brands and manage all community communications.
This candidate must:
- Show a solid understanding of social media marketing with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Have a relevant digital or marketing-related degree or diploma
- Be collaborative, innovative, and flexible across multiple projects
- Be self-motivated and able to make decisions on their own
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, and an excellent command of English
- Have strong organizational and project management skills
- Display excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confidently work with social media content management and monitoring platforms
- Ideally carry relevant Google Analytics and Facebook Certifications
Please send your CV and salary requirement to Cal Parton: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us in 10 days, please assume your application is unsuccessful.