Mid-Senior Art Director
Remuneration: Market-related based on experience
Benefits: Includes medical aid and incentive benefits
Location: Cape Town
Education level: Diploma / Degree in Art Direction or Design
Job level: Mid-Senior
We are looking for a one-of-a-kind-wonderful Mid/Senior Art Director with strong leadership qualities to join our young and agile creative team. You will work on a wide variety of brands including wines and spirits, motoring and retail, interior textiles, food (corporate projects) and other purpose-driven special projects.
Confidently straddling art direction and design, you will creatively lead the development of visual assets for campaigns across several media platforms including TV, radio, print, digital and social. You should be confident directing photoshoots and collaborating with other creative professionals.
Most importantly, you should share our passion for developing great thinking and bringing it into being through crafted communication.
You should also be passionate about nurturing creativity in your team, inspiring others and contributing great energy to your role.
- Diploma or degree in Art Direction and Design
- 5+ years’ experience within an advertising or design agency
- Strong conceptual and creatively strategic thinking skills
- Good understanding of 360 campaign development
- An agile, innovative, collaborative attitude
- Comfortable working independently under pressure of tight deadlines
- Able to balance many projects at once and easily flex between executing daily work and taking on larger, complex projects
- Knowledge of repro and digital processes
- Capability with DTP/finished art to pre-final stage
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CS – particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Please send your portfolio, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
If you have not heard from us in 10 days, please assume your application unsuccessful.